Thanks everybody!
We didn't train him, he's just weird and we exploit him. :-)

My Flash player is created using Flash's own video player tools.
I should put it in the files section here for anyone that wants to
use it. I create the .FLV (Flash video) files using Sorenson Squeeze.
It's all a little involved but works nicely, having it embedded.
Then I include a Quicktime for the RSS feed since most RSS clients
(with the huge exception of FireANT) don't care for Flash.

I second Steve G's recommendation of audioblog.com -- makes
life real easy for posting audio and video in Flash to a blog.

cheers,
chuck
http://mnstories.com
http://mookitv.com