i had a similar problem with typepad - mike at blip helped me set one up once

i tried again with another recently but could not figure out the right endpoint on my own

i think you have to send mike your account and password and he can do it for you

Brett Gaylor wrote:
Hey - anyone got cross posting working on blip with a Movable Type account?  I can't seem to get this to happen.

I put in the admin address, which for me is:
http://etherworks.ca/mt/mt.cgi

blip guesses my "endpoint api" as this:
http://etherworks.ca/mt/mt-xmlrpc.cgi

Then I enter my username and password...
and then it says
"We were unable to log in to your blogging system. Please check your username and password and try again."

I've entered my password correctly, for sure.  any idea what gives?  Anything I have to set in Movable Type?

--
-------
Brett Gaylor

http://apperceptions.org