--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "filmmaker_lynn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I was curious if any of you guys were on there? It's a great place
> actually to network and meet other people in the indie film world.
> Another online community waiting for you...haha.
>
> If you are, look me up: myspace.com/lynnlane
>
> Best,
>
> Lynn Lane
> Coal River Pictures
> www.CoalRiverPictures.com
> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> vlog:
> Docmaker on the Go
> www.domaker.blogspot.com
>
> coming soon:
> www.vlogumentarian.com

I just recently got on myspace and have looked around a little bit.  I
did notice some film groups particularly related to the "Four Eyed
Monsters" film which I was looking at information on there.  I'll look
deaper at what's going on.

BTW, I've initiated a event called IndieFilmCamp which may be of
interest to you and others involved in indepedent film.  It's a
barcamp style event organizing on the wiki at
http://barcamp.org/IndieFilmCamp .  Feel free to add ideas, proposals,
and yourself as camper there.  The purpose at this point is:  To
introduce and involve the Independent Film community to the
capabilites of net media for conversing with a developing audiences,
and for syndicating, promoting and distributing works.

   ;),

   Enric
   -===-
   http://www.cirne.com