>From the iTunes Podcasting FAQ:
http://www.apple.com/itunes/podcasts/faq.html
How do I link to my podcast page on iTunes? Right-click or Ctrl-click on your podcast image in iTunes to copy the URL for your podcast page. The URL will begin "http://phobos.apple.com/...." When a user clicks on this link, the http:// prefix calls the default browser, and the phobos prefix calls the iTunes application.

I believe that should work for Macs and PCs...

I've seen many different badges for the iTunes one click, and as far as I can tell, there is no official one.  Here are a few nice ones I found around the web: (you might want to get permission from these sites before re-using these badges, as they may have created them)

http://www.magicalmountain.net/images/rss/badge_itunes.gif
http://www.innovationtip.com/badge_itunes.gif
http://homepage.mac.com/stevegarfield/.Pictures/badge_itunes.gif
http://digitallifetv.com/themes/blogs/digitallifetv/images/feeds/button_itunes.gif
http://www.leanbackvids.com/i/images/meta/itunes.png

And don't forget to make FireAnt and TVTonic one-click buttons too!

http://fireant.tv/buttonmaker

http://tvtonic.com/partners/promote/

- André