I found this tidbit as well:

http://www.podcast411.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=98 (scroll down a little over halfway to the post about itpc)

It talks about using an itpc protocal (instead of pcast). Not sure which version of iTunes it works with or if it works on both Windows and Mac.

Works on my Mac with iTunes 6.0.2 using Firfox 1.5, Safari 2 and IE 5.2.

I'll test tomorrow with a PC.

re: the phobus URLs, they only work if you have the feed included in the iTMS already.

On 2/26/06, André Sala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>From the iTunes Podcasting FAQ:
http://www.apple.com/itunes/podcasts/faq.html
How do I link to my podcast page on iTunes? Right-click or Ctrl-click on your podcast image in iTunes to copy the URL for your podcast page. The URL will begin "http://phobos.apple.com/...." When a user clicks on this link, the http:// prefix calls the default browser, and the phobos prefix calls the iTunes application.

I believe that should work for Macs and PCs...

I've seen many different badges for the iTunes one click, and as far as I can tell, there is no official one.  Here are a few nice ones I found around the web: (you might want to get permission from these sites before re-using these badges, as they may have created them)

http://www.magicalmountain.net/images/rss/badge_itunes.gif
http://www.innovationtip.com/badge_itunes.gif
http://homepage.mac.com/stevegarfield/.Pictures/badge_itunes.gif
http://digitallifetv.com/themes/blogs/digitallifetv/images/feeds/button_itunes.gif
http://www.leanbackvids.com/i/images/meta/itunes.png

And don't forget to make FireAnt and TVTonic one-click buttons too!

http://fireant.tv/buttonmaker

http://tvtonic.com/partners/promote/

- André