Thanks for the link... looks interesting.
My initial reaction is that I see a lot of advertisements and the
first few videos i clicked on were trailers. But, I guess its trying
to be geared toward filmmakers who want to show their feature length
films in festivals, etc.

MySpace always confuses me how they jam a lot of information onto a
page and do so with crazy layouts where half the info is too wide for
my browser and so forth. If I were a filmmaker, I might be kind of
upset with the presentation (not to mention the Flash video
implementation is really poor), but I guess potential audience trumps
look and feel here.

The link from the film page back to the filmmakers profile is cool,
and I like how that basically gives people a direct representation of
their network/audience for them to contact and alert about upcoming
announcements/screenings and such.

What else do you like/dislike about it?

-Josh