Like I said before there isn't any way to know what the real numbers
are because of the Microsoft Bits problem. I mean, I know what my
server stats say, but some unknown portion of them are some unknown
number of single MS Bits clients requesting multiple parts of
individual files that the server logs each part as single .mov
download.

Bill streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Cote289" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sure, specifics
>
> Looking for numbers for the following
>
> # of downloads per episode/blog of your content
> # of episodes/blogs per month
> Avg size of each video
> # of different formats offered
> % breakdown of the formats.  What gets downloaded more?
>
> Any other general information would be helpful too
>
> thanks
>
> Ben...
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Stephanie Bryant"
> <mortaine@> wrote:
> >
> > Can you be more specific?
> >
> > What numbers do you want?
> >
> > Number of downloads of each file? Of one file? An average?
Bandwidth