audioblog.com offers:

UNMETERED Standard Podcaster - $9.95/mo

Premium Unmetered bandwidth, 500MB Disk Space, Unlimited Podcasts, Unlimited Blogs.

UNMETERED Advanced Podcaster - $19.95/mo
Premium Unmetered bandwidth, 1000MB (1GB) Disk Space, Unlimited Podcasts, Unlimited Blogs.

UNMETERED PRO Podcaster - $29.95/mo
Premium Unmetered bandwidth, 2000MB (2GB) Disk Space, Unlimited Podcasts, Unlimited Blogs.

UNMETERED Corporate Podcaster - $49.95/mo
Premium Unmetered bandwidth, 5000MB (5GB) Disk Space, Unlimited Podcasts, Unlimited Blogs. No setup charges.