There is really no such thing as unlimited bandwidth--how much are
you using now? Dreamhost starts you off at just over a terabit per
month. You can look at Eric Rices audio blog as well (didn't they
rename that yet?) they added all kindsa cool video services as well
like server side transcoding into WMV and Flash, good stuff. And
they have unmetered bandwidth.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com