Enric,

Would the same code work with an <a> tag, rather than within <span>,
where the href attribute points to the enclosure URL? You could still
use the javascript onclick handler and that way it would be compatible
with FeedBurner for creating RSS enclosures, and also the image
thumbnail would be visible in the FireAnt directory as that is one
method we use to discover thumbnail images.

-Josh