I think you'd want to compress it before uploading.

For web and aggregator viewing, a local video producer compresses with H.264. That's his suggestion.

It looks really really great.

If you are interested in putting a true HD file up on a host for download to a device that will allow you to watch true HD, then you might want to host those files on a Bit Torrent type of site.

Just a couple of ideas...

You can also export as .mov using an .mp4 codec and make is more universal.