fyi, in the next week or so, the information that Dierdré was kind
enough to compile will be broken out into individual pages (with
comments) on a sub site of loadedpun.com.  This will (hopefully)
encourage some commenting by users and providers to enrich the
services and help them grow.

There will be a feed available, etc.  This is a really great idea that
Dierdré has come up with for people that are new to it and we hope to
add to it a bit.

--
~Devlon
Blog: http://devlond.blogspot.com | http://loadedpun.com