On 3/16/06, Enric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Good idea and implementation.

Thanks!

Where does one add suggestions for services to review?  Perhaps a page
for suggestions?

There's  blurb about how to do that in the preable on the main page.  I will have to make that more obvious.

Thanks for the feedback!

    -- Enric
    -======-
    http://www.cirne.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Follow up:
>
> We've finished moving Dierdré's content over to a subdomain of
loadedpun.com:
> http://www.testinggrounds.loadedpun.com/ (feed:
> http://feeds.feedburner.com/TestingGrounds)
>
> You can add comments to the reviews and subscribe to the comments as
> well as the site's feed.
>
> Come share any experiences that you have had with the services or send
> us information about a service that we don't have listed so we can add
> it.
>
> Consider it a 'liviing' site that we all can add to.
>
> On 3/8/06, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > fyi, in the next week or so, the information that Dierdré was kind
> > enough to compile will be broken out into individual pages (with
> > comments) on a sub site of loadedpun.com.  This will (hopefully)
> > encourage some commenting by users and providers to enrich the
> > services and help them grow.
> >
> > There will be a feed available, etc.  This is a really great idea that
> > Dierdré has come up with for people that are new to it and we hope to
> > add to it a bit.
> >
> > On 3/8/06, robert a/k/a r <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Would someone good at this stuff (hint, I'm not) kindly place
Dierdré's
> > > demo page link on the relevant pages so n00bs can see what's what.
> > > Anyone hosting sites that thinks it would be beneficial to n00bs
please
> > > have a look and see if you would like to add.
> > >
> > > http://beginningwithi.com/vlog/test.html
> > >

> > > cheers

I've had

> > --