> > I'm here at Virgin Digital playing with one of
> those new Vision:M's by
> > Creative, and I'm looking for some decent
> (meaning:worksafe) video in
> > a format the device will recognize.  I tried
> > latest post, but no go -- it's a Quicktime file.
> I was gonna put some
> > KitKat on the device, but ummm...worksafe?

creative isn't supporting quicktime?  "curse you, red
baron!!"

i suppose it's obvious now that it's been pointed out,
but still... that's freaking irritating.  i need to
replace my nomad soon and this makes the decision more
complicated... how do you like that vision:m in terms
of form factor and usability?  i've always been a
creative supporter, but i was super tempted by the
shiny shiny video ipod i played with recently...

-scotto

--
CHERUB - the vampire with bunny slippers
http://www.cautionzero.net/cherub/