on more thing....

the video embedded in your post is very different from the one in downloaded by your feed

almost disturbingly so

feels a little like bait and switch

not saying that is bad in this case, just unexpected

markus

Markus Sandy wrote:
cute concept, nicely executed.  entertaining.  great job!

two things ...

on my mac, your entries feed works fine in itunes but for some reason
fireant indicates "no new videos"

if i "browse" channel manually in fireant, then i can download your
episode that way.

maybe one of the fireant folks can advise you on that.

Also it sez your comments are closed :(

markus

gottadiva wrote:

Thanks to the wonderful community here I was able to get my new vlog
(and first vlog post) up within two days.

Please visit my new site at www.vlogdiva.com.  I would love for some
of you to post comments, as this is my first-ever video blog and I'm
totally excited.

The production quality is so-so, but I promise that the vlogs will get
better and better with every new post. My goal is to post a minimum of
one personal vlog an one business vlog a week.

Cheers
Monique (AKA VlogDiva)

BTW - to those of you who helped, I ended up going with Adobe Premeire
Elements and my own hosting. I decided not to use the flash player
because the video quality was poor, so the only videos that I have are
embedded with QuickTime (using the oh-so-cool link that one of you
provided). Also, I got my must at garagebands.com - a very cool site.

Adobe Premeire Elements is simple enough, but I still have lots to
learn to harness the power of the software.

http://apperceptions.org
http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com
http://node101.org
http://spinflow.org