It's "fake" because videoblogging and sites like Rocketboom are
getting big enough to start competing with ABC News and other prior
media.  A new technological development is the darling of some in the
prior methods until it looks to overtake them.

  -- Enric
  -======-
  http://www.cirne.com

http://www.culturalfarming.com/medianipple/211-230/215_ABC_News_Podcast_Report.mov