What does make a "good" vlog?
Well, to me one thing is clear: if you love what you
are doing it will certainly show in your videos.

If your friends are talking about your vlog at a party
something must be going right...

If the Apple store calls you up and ask you if you are
using Final Cut Pro and would like to give a talk
about the bloody program...

If you are meeting people online, developing this new
type of relationship with folks you have never met yet
you seem to share the most common interests
with...however they might live 7000 plus miles away...

If you yourself can actually see your vlog taking
shape, becoming something totally different from what
it was when you started making videos...

Time-video length has become a delicate thing for me
recently...7 to 10 minutes can be a lot to ask of a
viewer, however as long as you are presenting
something that is remarkable...and when I use the word
remarkable...I mean people will leave comments,
anyhow, thanks to Quicktime, you can jump forward if
you find the need...have yet to get a comment that
reads, Dear Mr. Bicycle Sidewalk, Your videos are too
long, please make them shorter!

Nathan Miller
http;//www.bicycle-sidewalk.com