Hi guys

I would just like to ask some pretty straight forward questions to all those associated with Node 101.  This includes Michael Verdi, Markus Sandy, Ryanne and anyone else who teaches Vlogging.  I also viewed Michael Verdi's (Anarchy video from May 2005).  I don't have any intentions other than getting some straight answers, I would like you answer these questions as frankly as possible.  I need to make up my own mind on this and your answers will help.

After viewing the Interview with Markus Sandy on Blip by 93mm, you (collectively) are renowned for helping people to be able to vlog, which is a good thing, but in the long term:

1.  What are your objectives?
2.  Why do you want to take on the media?
3.  How much do you charge people to go on these courses?
4.  Do you all still have jobs in the film/TV industry?
5.  How exclusive is Node 101, could I join and do the same over here?
6.  How do you guys actually see the newbies such as myself, without any media training, videoblogging?
7.  Do you have ordinary jobs or do you actually work for or at Node 101?

I am asking these questions just to get a feel for this group, and to get a proper perspective to the kind of people I am reading the e-mails from on a daily basis.  You see I thought it was okay to involved in Videoblogging so long as you had a camcorder, a computer with editing software and a broadband connection, a little bit of talent and a self inflated ego to be able to post my face on line.

Please don't refer me to a web page or wiki I would like answers written by you, not some notice board.

You can however, e-mail me off list if you prefer.

Paul Knight

Do yourself a favour and Visit my Vlog

http://pjkproductions.blogspot.com

http://pjkweddingvideo.blogspot.com

It's worth a laugh and (mostly) work friendly.

Individual Fireant Use