> The true peeve comes when people lose their ability to be civil to
each > other in the process.  There is never a reason to  be unkind to
each other if we do not allow  ourselves to be emotionally invested in
the matter open for debate.

Hi Lisa,

I didn't see any 'unkind' behaviour in this thread. Are you referring
to past discussions?

Cheers
Monique Danielle
http://www.vlogdiva.com
http://www.divadesignworld.com

> Okay.. I'm done now... commencing to shutting up.
>
> Lisa (Aka: Richard's Daughter)
> "The Grasshopper at your feet"
> http://www.ravenesse.blogspot.com
>

> >From: Pete Prodoehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
> >Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Re: Top Ten Vlogging Mistakes
> >Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:08:32 -0600

> > > Kitka,
> > >
> > > I understand your frustration. But, I think that the reason this
topic
> > > is spoken about so many times is:
> > >
> > > A. There are always new users, so while the topic may be played out
> > > for some, it is still a topic that newer members wish to discuss
> >
> >Yes... besides new members, some of the older members, even people who
> >are viewed as the founders of videoblogging, or as the most
> >popular/creative, still use works they have no rights to use. What
> >example does this set for the newbies?
> >

> >Pete
> >
> >--
> >http://tinkernet.org/