Have I mentioned lately how incredibly awesomely cool all of you Vloggers
really are? I probably have as I have inherited my Mother's talent for
gushing... But you really are an awesomely cool bunch and I really am
grateful to my Dad (The other Richard ;-} ) for introducing me to you all.

Cheers!

The Gushing Daughter of the Other Richard
Aka: Lisa