BevSykes wrote:
I'm sure there are better wishes to make for the conference, Markus, but you guys convinced me.  I'm going to come.  (I will, however, stay in San Rafael, where I have free room and board!)
i have to disagree bev

you see, speaking for myself, the workshops and activities that I am trying to encourage and help organize are ones that I hope you personally will want to join in on

i'm thrilled to hear you are coming and I hope that you'll find the event suited to us 'newbies' (and helpers of newbies), as well as to all the 'pros'

i think that for many of us, this is mainly about getting together with the others in the group

Individual Fireant Use