Wordpress has it's own built in feed. So if you do an autodiscover
feeds on a Wordpress blog you will get the blogs built in feed
rather than the Feedburner feed. The feeds built into wordpress are
harder to track than feedburners so if you want to know how many
subscribers you really have it gets really confusing. So the plugin
redirects all the requests for your wordpress feed to the feedburner
feed so they get counted in your stats.

But I gotta say that I tried this plugin and it didn't work for me.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Josh Leo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ok i am not understanding what is so special aobut this... can't
you just
> fill in the new wordpress blog into fedburner and keep the same
feed?
> perhaps i need a dumb-man's explanation
>
> On 3/14/06, LeanBackVids.com <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but damn this plugin
is
> > great... It easily redirects your WordPress feed to your
Feedburner feed.