Title: can someone PLEASE tell me the right format to use?
I really just need to compress to a format that everyone on every platform in every browser can see. Can I please get some recommendations, with as much detail as possible? All of my shows are done on Sony 150 and 250s, edited in Final Cut, NTSC, 29.97 frames per second at 48k. I just want them viewable online without having to do so much tech support for the viewers.

If you guys can't help me, who can?

-d