I love capturing screens.  i do it all the time and have always considered it a sort of digital art.  the pixelation noise and flickering etc.... it can really add some interesting layers to an otherwise typical visual experience.  I have many clips to this effect.  I should post them.  Some are actually quite funny because of distorted heads when you angle the lense against a screen.

If i was doing a tutorial screencast, i would use proper screencasting software.  but for fun and sake of art.... its all good.

then again, i'm was a pixelvision kid.

sull