> this url is logical and cross-compatible
>   http://feeds.feedburner.com/ spainfulfilms?d=25&file=fashion05POD.mp4

I agree with this. If the file is not a real file but rather a
redirect then it shouldn't have a file extension like .mp4.

Not to mention the current way Feedburner has it set up, it looks like
each enclosure is actually the same file (i.e. spainfulfilems.mp4). If
the URL were like the one above then there would be a lot less
confusion IMHO.

-Josh