I love it!  Maybe instead of ranting about our peeves.... we should actually
vlog something on our peeves... Not just a "I'm sitting in front of the
camera bitching for 3 minutes (not that that can't be hilarious) but maybe
something very creative and funny about how our pet peeves affect us and our
lives... Sorry.... I'm babbling... back to my corner.

Lisa