That wasn't incredible... that was horrifying.

When I first heard Spike on Degrassi Junior High saying sex hurts, I
was afraid of sex for years... then when a friend told me about how
your vagina rips during labour, I was afraid to give birth... NOW I'M
HORRIFIED SIMPLY TO BE PREGNANT!!!

Thanks for f***ing with my mind,
Kitka
http://www.kitkast.com/