OK, I was going to post about this vlog anyway, because it's a speech
I gave to a bunch of non-vloggers (at Toastmasters), to introduce them
to videoblogging. I focused on just watching videoblogs, not on how to
create them (the speech is 5-7 minutes, so creation had to wait for
another day). By the end, I think I'd convinced at least one fellow to
start a written blog.

#1 comment from the audience was that they wanted longer clips of the
vlogs I showed. I found that amusing, considering I went over my time
limit by almost a minute! Whoops!

But even though I was going to post this anyway, I know you all want
to see it, because in it, I FILMED A SCREEN! Yes, my worst nightmare!
My #1 pet peeve about vlogging! And right after I'd been so high on my
horse about it, too! AAAAA!!!

So, anyway. Go. Enjoy. Mock me mercilessly for the awful
film-screening part (or any part, for that matter). For shame. SHAME!

http://mortaine.blogspot.com/2006/03/toastmasters-speech-2-on-videoblogging.html

--Stephanie

--
Stephanie Bryant