Bill,
a special thanks to you for so succinctly answering yet another of my newbie questions...
also thanks to Josh, and everybody else on this list who lent their expertise the past couple months...
and let's not forget Freevlog, who got the ball rolling.
So things are much clearer now, and yep, i've got a blog:
but the past couple months i'd been experimenting RSS stuff via my test blog site...
and sometimes feedvalidator found issues with the feed as burned by feedburner...
But now my Eklektro blog is validating... though there are still some html issues, though i doubt they're really causing problems.
i'm just working myself down the priority list...
and right now the iTunes titles and descriptions are something i'd like to figure out...
and specifically as related to my blog entries...
(so i can ideally keep everything via one feedburner feed!)
So i'll check out the Smartcast and other things on Feedburner.. thanks much!
Greg
from los angeles, but currently blogging Brazil!