--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, DrLinton Hutchinson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Looking for someone interested in producing  2 minute creative
> motivational videos to help students continue studying for their
> exams - email me if you're interested -
>
> With friendly greetings,
>

> Linton
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Doctor, I am working on how to produce effective educational
communications. From what I gather, it would be a better idea to ease
the learning process, ie, by making it more interesting, rather than
motivate the students to continue studying for their exams. Since
studying is an effort to learn, and, exams are just a test to analyse
how much have they retained. If acquiring knowledge is made easy, and
interesting, exams would not be a problem at all. However to motivate
students to study for their exams would involve finding the right
carrot to dangle, so they be persuaded to put in the required amount
of effort. If you could provide some tips as to what the students
might consider as motivation, I'll be happy to assist in whatever way
I could.

Sincerely,

adithya ghare