Thanks, yes, it's a big deal :) I'll be fulltime now (and paid!) - no more working just on weekends and evenings!

Peter

On 4/1/06, David Meade < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Wow Congratulations Peter!!

What great evidence of all the hard work you've put into MeFeedia!  I cant wait to hear the details.  Sounds like you'll still be involved with it, so that's great.

congrats!
  - Dave
http://www.davidmeade.com