Hey -- Vlogging Dangerously -- I know all about that... The FBI
actually showed up at my house for one of my vlogs which led to me
being subpoenaed to appear before a grand jury which we've been
fighting to quash. How's that for vlogging dangerously?

For more info check out my vlog

http://joshwolf.net

or read the docs at http://joshwolf.net/grandjury/

On Apr 1, 2006, at 10:45 AM, missbhavens1969 wrote:

> Now, Susan...that's too easy!
>
> Did you know your last name is an adverb?
>
> Bekah
> http://missbhavens.blogspot.com
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> Oh MAN... I just thought up the greatest song parody... you guys know
>> me...
>>
>> "I wanna vlog... dangerously..."
>> Who can name the movie?
>>
>> :D
>> Susan
>> http://vlog.kitykity.com
>>

>> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Stephanie Bryant"
>> <mortaine@> wrote:
>>

>>> [I like the idea of vlog week, so here's me taking some
>>> initiative....]
>>>
>>> The Week of Vlogging Dangerously:
>>>
>>> Who: YOU!
>>> What: 1 week (7 days) of posting a videoblog post every day.
>>> When: April 3-9 (to get a full weekend in at the end)
>>> Why: because it's fun!
>>> How: Post to the videoblogging group under this subject line that
>>> you're going to participate, with a link to your vlog. I'll try
>>> to set
>>> up an RSS webpage with all the "week of" vlogs.
>>>
>>> Anything else?
>>> Since it's the week of vlogging dangerously, try to do something
>>> risky
>>> or different from your routine and vlog it. Maybe it's talking to a
>>> stranger, or sneaking a camcorder into a store with "NO VIDEO OF
>>> THIS
>>> PREMISES ALLOWED." Maybe it's subverting the dominant paradigm, or
>>> perhaps it's risking your very soul by buying into the paradigm
>>> for a
>>> day.
>>>
>>> You decide the file format, server, etc. This is just a challenge to
>>> get your out there and videoblogging!
>>>
>>> What if I fall behind?
>>> Post twice the next day.
>>>
>>> Will you help me?
>>> I'll post a Vlogging Dangerously suggestion each day, in case you
>>> need
>>> inspiration. I hope you don't, though! We're all creative people! Go
>>> out and have fun!
>>>
>>> --Stephanie
>>>
>>> --
>>> Stephanie Bryant
>>> mortaine@
>>> Blogs, vlogs, and audioblogs at:
>>> http://www.mortaine.com/blogs
>>>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

"We can bomb the world to pieces, but we can't bomb it into to peace."
"Power to the peaceful!"

Spearhead - Bomb the World