I'll give it a try.  I live in a very conservative Naples, Florida.
Maybe I can stand around with a sign that says 'Jesus is a Liberal' -
oh, but it's a small town and I'm  biz owner so I have to be careful -
darn it!!!

Cheers
Monique Danielle
http://www.vlogdiva.com
Newest Webisode: "Five Simple Concepts for Successful Networking"
Coming Soon: Three Part Series on Tradeshow Success