Please add me to the list. But rather than asking people to announce
themselves and "sign up," wouldn't it suffice to just have everyone
tag their videos for technorati, then collect a list of contributors
from that? I'm just concerned that asking people to register
themselves is adding an extra layer to this, and could exclude people
who just happened to miss your email, like I almost did.

andy carvin
www.andycarvin.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Stephanie Bryant"