Hi Casey,

It sounds like you need to manually insert the enclosure tag.

Here's how you do it in wordpress:
1. Sign in to admin and go to the post in question
2. Scroll down to custom fields
3. for 'Key' type in enclosure. And, for 'Value' type in the direct
path to your video.
4. Save and publish changes. Your video should show up.

Cheers
Monique Danielle
http://www.vlogdiva.com
Newest Webisode: "Five Simple Concepts for Successful Networking"
Coming Soon: Three Part Series on Tradeshow Success

: