Hello,

I don't think so either.

(Assuming the vlogger is doing this....)  Vlogging watching software (like Fireant) would have to scan the HTML (either in the RSS <description> or on the page from the RSS <link>) and look for some semantic HTML markup.  It would need to look for either rel-enclosure or rel-prefetch.  As in:

<a rel="enclosure" href="" http://example.com/show.ogm">...</a>

or:

<a rel="prefetch" href="" http://example.com/show.ogm">...</a>

or even:

<a rel="enclosure prefetch" href="" http://example.com/show.ogm">...</a>

(You get the idea....)

(Just an FYI.  I don't think either of these have found their way into a Microformat yet.  Remember: Microformat == semantic HTML + a specification.  But then again, I don't really thik that's necessary.  Both of these already have usage.  And are on the way to becoming defacto standards.)

See ya