Andreas-

I'm not contradicting myself, I'm discussing two seperate points:

1- Business confidentiality to protect a company's individuality (i.e.
not divulging specific information so that your company remains on the
cutting edge of it's domain);

2- Interview strategies to promote a positive image (i.e. only doing
interviews with people who you know and trust... do you think
President Bush would ever do an interview with Michael Moore?  I don't
think so).

I hope I have clarified myself enough to you... I grow tired of this
conversation.

Casey
http://www.kitkast.com/

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Haugstrup"