Veoh has my whole feed in their service. They have ripped my videos to
their formats and are re-distributing them, using their own

>From their own TOS:
" As explained above, Veoh does not permit copyright infringing
activities on the Veoh Service and reserves the right to terminate
access to the Veoh Service, and remove all User Materials posted, by
any persons who are found to be repeat infringers (i.e., persons found
to have uploaded copyright infringing User Material on more than two
occasions)."

Here's the email I sent them:
Dear Veoh,

You are infringing on my license terms for Hold My Beer and Watch
This! (http://mortaine.blogspot.com).

I have a creative commons license on my videoblog. My license terms
are derivs-ok, non-commercial, and must-attribute. This means that if
you make a derivative work by ripping my videos to your format for
re-distribution, it must be for non-commercial purposes. From what I
can see, Veoh is a commercial entity. If this is not the case, please
send me your 501c status documentation.

However, you are still violating the "must-attribute" portion of my
videoblog's license, and that is not acceptable. You are displaying my
work on your website without attribution to the creator. Please create
a clear, unambiguous link-back to my website. Personally, I would
prefer it if you made the permalink space on your site as a permalink
to the vlog entries on my blog site. It's not as if you don't have
that data available, and doesn't seem like it would be too technically
difficult.

Failure to comply with my CC license means that you are infringing on
my copyright, something that is specifically prohibited in the Veoh
Terms of Service.

Please let me know how you are rectifying this situation.

Sincerely,
Stephanie Bryant

--
Stephanie Bryant