Yeah. I think there's a fine line there between an engine that
searches and discovers and points back to the site and a service that
actually transcodes and hosts that content. They are distributing with
out distribution rights.

For example we are seeing new media search engines get a hold of our
feeds, and offering them in their listings. It's something that we are
watching very closely.

And also something that we are still fighting with as we think about
how to deal with media enclosures in RSS.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, John Dowdell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> David Dundas wrote:
> > Lawrence Lessig did an introductory talk at the New York Public
Library