I sent an email on my videos for Cirne and got the series ID to claim
it.  I replied that my other vlog, Tech Alley (
http://techalley.cirne.com/ ) , is also showing up on veoh and how to
get the series id to claim it.  A samples is this:

http://www.veoh.com/videoDetails.html?v=e13718&feature=1&numResults=20&likeVideo=e13854
ttp://tinyurl.com/rqom9

If I can't claim my vlogs entries, please remove them.

  -- Enric
  -======-
  http://www.cirne.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "dmitry_veoh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>