You have got to be kidding me.

Fine. From what you are saying, I can go over to your house and take
whatever I feel like I want to take that is yours and it's ok with you
as long as I say "golly gee whiz...I am sorry".

Give them a break when they have ALREADY stolen from me!?!? Next to
Dmitry's posts, that's got to be one of the most assinine things I
have read here all day.

David
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com