This doesn't make any sense.  The MIME type "video/mp4" is appropriate
for an MPEG-4 video and is a valid video mime type that should be
enclosed.  It's possible that FeedBurner wants to see "video/x-m4v",
but it shouldn't have to.

Bringing this up on the FeedBurner forums may be your best bet.

By the way, we've had problems with FeedBurner failing to enclose
videos before, but have noticed that the problems aren't restricted to
our service or even restricted to video (it's even reported timeouts
in trying to grab Flickr photos for enclosure).

If you keep having trouble with this drop me an IM on AOL Instant
Messenger.  I'm on as "mikehudack".

Yours,

Mike
Co-founder, blip.tv