In general, I'd have to say it's overwhelmingly Quicktime mpeg4 of some kind. I have 78 feeds in FireAnt and 74 of them are QuickTime. It used to be 73 and then Carl Weaver started using QuickTime. I didn't specifically look for QuickTime only - though if people provide a choice (like 3D Roger) I subscribe to the QuickTime feed. I think one or two are Flash.

Also since most of those quicktime videos will play on my iPod, I suspect that most are not h.264 (because that would mean they were using the export to iPod which is likely to squish thier videos - which I haven't really noticed.)

That's not scientific, of course. Just my observation.

-Verdi