I've just started vlogging ... http://mmmmmoon.blogspot.com/ and I
have a weird situation with Ulead Video9 audio import.
The program is cutting off the last second or so of the clip.
In Windows Media player the clip is 6 seconds long.
When i import it, or even preview it, it's truncated the last bit and
is only 4.8 seconds long.\
I've cleared out my temp directory, tried renaming the clip so nothing
is cached, but no go.
I had to redo my intro in MovieMaker to have all the audio play.
Any ideas?
(If you listen to the eerie chimes of my into, hear how it just cuts
off at the end?
I've made sure to upgrade to the latest version, but to no avail.

Thank you in advance,

Mike