So once again it's time for vlog tv (where we showcase different vlogs
and show them on MNN)
this month we're doing something a little different.
it will be a live call-in show and we're going to be talking about
vlogging and the digital divide.
When we first started video blogging we spoke about the power of
putting the media making tools in the hands of the people.
We finally would be able to MAKE and take an active role instead of
just sitting idly by.
But, who are the people telling these stories?
Where are they from?
Are they mainly "middle class white and from suburbia?"
what about the disenfranchised?
What about internationally?
and by closing the digital divide, are we encouraging a cultural
exchange  that spreads multiculturalism or are we ending cultural
diversity?

If you live in NYC and you would like to take part in the conversation
then i urge you to tune into channel 34 at 8pm.  Or if you don't live
in manhattan you can go to our website mnn.org - click on "watch the
channels" and it's ch 34.

also - you can email me a question or comment to talk about on the
air.  you can also submit a vlog for us to view. (we'll be showing
different types of vlogs, but we'll give special consideration to
vlogs that deal w/ the topic at hand - or if you're not from "middle
class white america" i don't mean to be exclusive, i just want to
showcase vlogs outside of the ones we see everday.

oh yeah - you can submit your questions and/or vlogs to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

THANKS!!!