yeah, mediacoder works well.

let me know how you like the new archos gmini.
post up a video that you capture with it. :)

On 4/19/06, Harold Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thank you Michael,

MediaCoder appears to be working brilliantly!  Videora Converter didn't seem to have any settings for the Gmini, though I may still use Videora to search for video online.  (I dig its integrated search engine.)

I can't believe how fast MediaCoder is transcoding; it's truly amazing!  This is how it should be...Now I'm going to take my Gmini down to my local cafe and see how well the video turned out...

Thanks,
Harold