On 4/20/06, Josh Leo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am still waiting to hear back from dmitri, he stood me up for a WATM interview we had scheduled last week (understandable with all the big deal talk going on now) he said maybe this week but I am still waiting to hear from him... hopefully I can get some more information specially geared towards vloggers and how we can work together!

Just to throw a bit of wood on the fire...I am noticing that 'videoblogging' is really starting to become a hot thing with these start ups....whether they get what a videoblog is/can be or not.   It's getting attention, it's becoming a meme.

I wonder how many of these startups want to help videobloggers or really just want to cash in on the movement?

Ideally it would be good if they could accomplish both...no harm in that.  If they can provide videobloggers with value and make a few bucks, bonus.