On 5/3/06, Mike Moon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I checked into this, but I have some issues (different issues then the
normal issues I go through life with).
With medeedia, only 3 of the 20 clips in my feed have thumbnails. And
the 3 that did have thumbnails, they aren't the picture I included and
just don't represent the clip well. (It has been 3 days since I setup
mefeedia)

Hi Mike.  Sorry about the missing thumbnails.  I've been tweaking the thumbnail creation process and had to have it offline for a few days and this creates a backlog.  It's back up now and churning through that backlog.

We are doing a ton of streamlining these days with some architectural changes coming as well that will optimize this process.

The thumbnails (as those who have been around for a while know) have always been a pain to keep up with so we are trying to make that much better.

As far as what thumbnail gets displayed for a clip, we use a 'snapshot' of somewhere in the first few seconds.  The ability to indicate what thumbnail gets displayed is something Peter Mike and I have on the table for discussion.

I also see I have the same visual archive option at Blip. On the setup
for Blip, it shows all my clips great, but when I paste the code into
Blogger, it doesn't show up at all. I've tried pasting it a couple
different locations (sidebar and footer) but it doesn't show.

Mike
http://vlog.mikemoon.net

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "daweedrex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just excited - I just created a visual archive for my videoblog. I
> used Ryanne's tutorial, but then posted the mefeedia _javascript_ right
> into the sidebar of my blogger blog - and it works and it's cool.
>
> Take a peek - http://www.davidleeking.com/etc
>
> David

Fireant Individual Typepad
Use