Hello,

I can't find where I read this (or else I'd credit the author), but when trying to talk to these kind of people, e-mails don't work.  They're too easily delete.

(Snail) mail works better.  But what's best is to call them.

When calling them, be polite but be firm about your concerns.  Get the names of everyone you talk to and record it and the date when you talked to them.  Once you've expressed your concerns, ask the person for an "answer".  If the can't give you an "answer", then ask to talk to someone who can.  If no one can give you an "answer", then ask them to call you back when they have an answer.

See ya