This is caused by feedburners new download tracking stats.  It rewrites your enclosures so that click throughs to the media files pass through feedburner so they can keep count.

For whatever reason the way they've chosen to do it, is to name ALL enclosers like this:

 feedname.ext?d=#

where feedname is your feedburner id, ext is the file extension, and # is a unique number identifying the file this generic name should point to.

I've posted to their forums letting them know that this isn't ideal:
   http://forums.feedburner.com/viewtopic.php?t=3988

The seem receptive to the feedback, but if you want feel free to add a "yeah what he said" to the above post.

Some folks from feedburner are going to be at the Chicago MTV even this month, I'll press the issue with them in person. :-)

- Dave